Chief Engagement Consultant
“Let’s put our minds together and see what kind of life we can make for our children” – Sitting Bull
Mrs. RedDay has 25 years combined experience in teaching, supervision, and program management. She has worked for Malden Public Schools, NACOG Head Start, Association for Supportive Child Care, Coconino County Educational Service Agency, and Southwest Human Development. Rene co-authored an asset based, culturally responsive Family Development Course. She initiated, developed, and coordinated an inter-agency dual-education strategy in diverse Coconino county communities.
Rene has demonstrated success in:
- Program planning, development, and management
- Strategic partnership development
- Community Engagement
- Passion for fostering relationships and collaboration
- A respected voice at community leadership tables
- Direct engagement and relationships with marginalized populations (FPL, LMI, women, single parents, limited education, youth, Native, and Hispanic)
- Geographic and demographic relevance to low and moderate-income families
Interested in increasing community engagement?
Building Community will enhance community relations on your behalf.
Contact Building Community to explore how we can support you in streamlining communication and aligning services both internally and externally. There is no cost or obligation for consultation.